The Family Picone, in the second half of 1800, he began the ancient and noble art of Pyrotechnics, planting their roots in the Municipality of San Cataldo (CL). In the coming years the same acquired great prestige in the field of regional and major Feasts, became the most in demand. During the first decade of the 1900s, Salvatore Picone, one of the founders, he moved to Santo Stefano Quisquina, a village in the Province of Agrigento, where he married and decided to continue to operate in the noble art of magic and Pyrotechnics.
Today, after more than a century, his successors continue this tradition, handing down from father to son. In 2008 comes the Picone Fireworks Ltd that during recent years, investing in research and development, has increasingly specialized in the field and of the combination of "professionalism - originality " has made its workhorse.
The Company to date in connection with any regulations governing the industry, is one of the best at a national level and can rely on a highly qualified staff. In June 2012, the same acquired the certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and the second half of the same year, the whole internal organization of the structure is been completely revolutionized, in fact it applied a policy based on the quality required to meet the needs of customers, to gratify the operators in the sector to increase Safety and finally to create a greater economic autonomy.